Friday, June 1, 2007

Monthly Fatblogging

Well I guess that trip really paid off as far as the weight loss goes. I'm down to 154. Only 24 more pounds to get where I want to be. I'm in no hurry either. It will come off when it comes off. All I know is that my clothes sure do feel a heap better. When I sit down I can actually breathe now. Before the waist band of my shorts cut into me so bad, it was hard taking a deep breath.

I am only gonna be doing this weighing thing on a monthly basis now. I am not one of those who hops on the scale everyday. I figured since I was doing it monthly, might as well make it the 1st. So that's the way it will be from now on.

As far as how fast or slow I lose---not really a problem with me. The only person I need to empress is ME. So I figured I'd be right along with the 30 in 30 Challenge, Jimmy Moore has going on. Averaging 1 lb a week just makes good sense.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Welcome back :)

Sparky's Girl said...

Glad you are joining us on the 30 in 30 challenge! You are so right about only needed in impress you. Who cares what anyone else thinks!

eating disorder said...

awesome! keep up the great work!