Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Still Around...

It has been quite awhile since I've put anything here. No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been super duper busy ever since my camping trip. I'm just now trying to get caught up on email, blogging, etc.

I did want to share some of my pics from my recent camping trip. The battery in my digital camera is kaput so I used this little key chain digital camera. The pics really don't do the park justice, but at least you can see some of the river. There are a couple of pics of my campsite and of Bear.

The park is Prairie Creek on the Alabama River south of Selma. I would have liked to get some good pics of the wildlife around there, cranes, bluebirds, and alligators, but this camera just wasn't made for that type of photography.



I'll be back later on with some more posting. So enjoy the pics and your day.

2 comments:

Family Man said...

Glad to see you back!

And hope your trip was fun and relaxing!

Sherrie said...

I bet you and Bear had a ball! :)