Thursday, July 12, 2007

How Much Are You Worth??

No this has absolutely nothing to do with stocks, bonds or bank accounts. It is just some little funny I found from the web.It doesn't really mean a hill of beans---but I thought it was cute.

$5275.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



On a personal note--I happen to be a cadaver donor. When my spirit leaves this old body---it will go to our local university to be used by medical students, nurses, or any way they see fit. Once they are through with it it will be passed on the smaller colleges. After they are completely through with it. It will be cremated and the ashes will be sent to my son.

I know some of you are saying what in goddess made you decide to do this crazy thing. When I was in nursing school, we had a chance to work with cadavers. The instructor told us how lucky we were, because not too many people donate their bodies anymore. I decided then and there--it was what I wanted to do. I took some years to get around to it, but it is all set up now. I believe in cremation anyway. So why not allow the researchers to use the body first. I'll be long gone and on to my next life by then.

0 comments: