Monday, July 2, 2007

From Fellow Health Bloggers

Here are some interesting reads from some fellow bloggers.

Junkfood Science: Pay cuts for those who are aging, fat or have bad habits

Obesity in ancient Egypt » Michael R. Eades, M.D.

Mark’s Daily Apple » Blog Archive » The Definitive Guide to Insulin, Blood Sugar & Type 2 Diabetes (and you’ll understand it)

Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low-Carb™ Blog: The Most Inspiring Weight Loss Story I've Ever Seen--David E. Smith Lost 400 Pounds!

Diet King: Lard Lunacy And My Deep Fried Fears

1 comments:

Lady Rose said...

I really liked the links - definitely interesting reading.

Oh and those recipes! yummy.

I am going to be reviewing sweet perfection over the weekend once I make a few things with it - it's a totally natural (from a root) replacement for sugar -- so far it's great (used in my coffee and had folks taste it at work) -- it would be good to add to your recipes and lower the calories and it provieds 3 grams of fiber per tsp (and doesn't spike blood sugar)

As cook, it might be something you are interested in.