Monday, July 30, 2007

WLS and Low Carb and Bipolar

I've been getting some flack in some recent emails. Seems the people who I've heard from wish I would just pick a category(WLS, Low Carb or Mental Health) and stick with it. Either focus on one but not all.

Well I can't do that. I am a whole person ---I am all of this and then some. So you might see anything that strikes my fancy on here. I use nutrition in all of these areas of my life---so there will probably be bunches of stuff about that. I also like to crochet so I may post some pics of some of my favorite projects or throw a pattern or two your way. I love to travel so who knows what virtual destination I may talk about. I'm a research fanatic---so you may see some obscure piece of info I find.

I will continue to post on areas of interest for those who might read this----but mainly this blog is for me.

6 comments:

Carol Bardelli said...

Right on, gal. I agree totally with your statement "Well I can't do that. I am a whole person ---I am all of this and then some."

I don't understand why people want you to limit what you blog about. (God knows I don't and neither do most bloggers).

It's vital to address our whole person and all our issues.

Cheers! Carol

BamaGal said...

Carol---thank you for your support---KUDOS to you....lol

Sparky's Girl said...

I agree.. That would be like me blogging about my weight loss, but not talking about the emotional issues that go with it. It just doesn't work that way for me. There are so many variables in life and they are all connected in one way or another. It's really hard to seperate them.

Ivy said...

your blog is YOURS.. You post what you want when you want to. Why should you have to pick a cat and stick with it? its your life right? If they dont like it they dont have to exactly read it.. I'm bipolar.. but thats not ALL i am.. I need to lose weight but thats not ALL i am.. I am a mom to 4 kids but thats not ALL i am.. They are just pieces of me.. you continue doing what you want.. they'll either get over it or not thats their problem not yours

BamaGal said...

Ivy,
Thank you so much for your very pointed coment. I much appreciate the show of support. I refuse to be pigeon-holed. I am who I am.

Family Man said...

I agree, you have to take care of yourself first. besides reading about whats on a person mind can be much more interesting than a one peice snapshot. Heck my blog is all over the map.