Friday, August 10, 2007

Thanks!!

I feel honored. Jimmy Moore, a true powerful voice in the low carb online community, has posted a list, 50 Sizzling Hot New Low-Carb Blogs For 2007. Imagine my surprise when I saw my blog listed:

THE ESSENTIAL NEW LOW-CARB BLOGS
- Scale Mistress
- Short Girls Low-Carb Support Group
- Permanent Low-Carber
- Sara Ost's Healthbolt
- Mother/Daughter Meltdown
- Back Across The Line SEE!!!
- Burning The Scale
I feel honored. Y'all need to check out the full post for the rest of the lists. It includes recipe sites, fitness sites---doing low carb mind you, as well as host of others.

Another great site you need to check out is Jimmy's brand spankin' new forum, Low Carb Discussion. I ran into many of my fellow bloggers there. Most are powerhouses in the online community. I'm astounded at the wealth of knowledge they all have. So if you are looking for a wealth of knowledge concerning a low carb lifestyle, as well as a super support network, check it out today.

Low carb is really the only way for us to live. Science tells us so. There is no evidence supporting a low fat low calorie approach to health and weight loss. On the contrary, there are mounds and mounds of evidence that clearly report the opposite. So check out the sites and the low carb links. Your health and well being is at stake.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats chica! :)

Ivy said...

Congratulations on making the list!

Kaye Bailey said...

Of course you are on the list - you are smart, well-read/researched and you live the talk. Way to go Bama! You know I'm proud of you and your #1 fan. Now you belong to the LC world! Run with it good friend - run with it!

Cindy Moore said...

Smart guy, Jimmy! I've been following your posts for a while.

Oh yea....I'm doing a little blog tag and you've been tagged! Here's a link to my blog for details: http://tinyurl.com/2qk7wf

BamaGal said...

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Cindy thanks for the tag.

Kaye--you know I love you!!!

Sara---my fellow FAT loving friend---the dietary kind of course

Ivy---thanks for stopping by

Sparky's Girl said...

Congrats Bama! Your blog is always a good read and I really enjoy it. You certainly deserve the recognition and kudos!