Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Off Camping Again

I know I just got back from a camping trip. But this weekend is perfect camping weather, highs in 70's an lows in the 40's. I'm heading out tomorrow and won't be back until late Monday.

I met some real nice people last time. They and a large group of their friends will be coming down Thursday. It should end up being a pretty good time.

No phone, no TV, no computer, but lots of fresh air and exercise. I will be taking some books with me of course--the new one by Gary Taubes, Good Calories, Bad Calories. Also taking the one by Dr. McCleary, The Brain Trust Program....

I'm taking the remainder of Mental Health Week, to renew my own mental health.

So have a good weekend y'all. See ya.....

1 comments:

Carol Bardelli said...

Have fun! I ordered the Taube book and I'm waiting for it. I can't wait to read it.