Thursday, April 10, 2008

A good reminder....

I found this on one of the many blogs I read and just had to share......




Is there something you have always wanted to do, but keep putting it off for whatever reason? Are you so caught up in the day to day grind you've forgotten how to relax?

Bottom line, is real life kicking you in the a$$......

Let go of some of that excess baggage ----I'm talking the mental baggage here folks----forget about the weight issues for a minute at least.

Just let go of some things and just enjoy the minute, day, week, or how ever long you can sustain it. Don't put off your happy life one more minute.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

Very cool post!

Jennifer

Pocket said...

Nice site…glad I found you!
Look forward to reading more posts…

Nancy Ellyn said...

Love this post! I linked to it in my blog! Hope that's okay~

Yucky said...

Great post & a great reminder! May I please copy that "happy life" pic?

Tor Hershman said...

If'in you change the "H" to a "Cr" I'm there.