Thursday, September 4, 2008

Are You Blogging for Invisible Illness Week

But you don't look sick.

I hear this quite frequently from friends and family members. Living with a chronic illness or a mental health illness is difficult. Simply because there is no outward symptoms. I haven't reached the point some suffers have. I am still able to get around okay. But the pain is there. It saps all of my strength, so much so that my sis has hired someone to come help me clean my house once a week. I'm not even able to get outseide and play with my pooch very much.

Won't you join me in blogging about Invisible Illness Awareness Week.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I had never heard of this campaign, but I will definitely blog about it next week.

KC Elaine said...

thanks for letting us know. I'll be sure to blog on this.

Shirley said...

I did not know about this eith but now that I do I will be blogging on Monday.