Monday, October 13, 2008

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?"

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.




I never heard of this charater.....but it fits me. You try it out and leave your results in the comments section.

6 comments:

WildAngel6 said...

Thanks for sharing this!

I'm Princess Lei:

A strong-willed herald of causes against injustice, you passionately strive to right the wrongs around you.

Somebody has to save our skins!

OhYeahBabe said...

I am Galadriel, too!

avenuegirl said...

LOL I'm Worf

A somber tactician who keeps emotional flares in check, you bravely refuse to back down when fighting for matters of honor.

Perhaps today is a good day to die!

Worf is a character in the Star Trek universe. His biography is available at STARTREK.COM.

Amy Dungan (aka Sparky's Girl) said...

I was Galadriel too!

Free Music said...

Thanks fro sharing this

kure4boredom said...

Well, I couldn't resist a survey like this, so I had to do it.

Turns out I am "Wesley Crusher" from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

"A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential."

"Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!"

Sounds about right, dontcha think? :)

-Your Loving Son