Friday, January 2, 2009

Another year........

So another year is over and another has begun…

I am not one for New Year’s Resolutions as such. I prefer to set goals: to have aspirations that are achievable and realistic. The first one is to treat myself well. No self hatred, no unattainable resolutions, continuing to improve my health.

2008 was a long and difficult year for me. I have faced many health crisis and have finally turned a corner to feeling and doing well. I want to continue to build on the solid foundation I have carefully built this past year. Which means feeding my body what it requires each day. Not falling for some arbitrary number on a scale. Moving my body to keep my fibro pain in check. Taking my meds and supplements as prescribed. Making and keeping follow up appointments with my team of docs. Attending therapy sessions routinely. Not isolating myself from the outside world.

All this I do for my optimum health.

3 comments:

Jill Knapp said...

You have a great blog!!

Adam Wilk said...

Sounds like a great plan, I'm with you 100%!
Keep feeling good!
Adam;-)

Kaye Bailey said...

Hi Bama! Here is wishing you a healthy 2009. Thanks for sharing your goals with us. You know I adore you.
CHEERS!
Kaye